Linkin Park will perform two stadium shows live for the first time ever in South Africa this November, Big Concerts has announced.
The Bleed It Out rockers will perform on 7 November at Cape Town Stadium and 10 November at the Soccer City Complex, FNB Stadium, Johannesburg.
Tickets go on public sale for the Johannesburg performance on Thursday 26 July and then for Cape Town on Friday 27 July from Computicket.
Tickets will be available exclusively to Linkin Park Underground fan club members on 24 July at 9am until 25 July at 5pm for Johannesburg and Cape Town, before they go on sale to the public.
LPU members receive first access to some of the best seats available, early entry to the venue and chances for meet and greets with Linkin Park. To join the LPU, visit http://lpunderground.com/.
Tickets for both shows range from R315 to R690.
Booking information from Computicket press release:
Important online booking information for customers:
- An online queuing system will be used for bookings informing customers of their position in the virtual queue.
- There will be two separate virtual queues for the Linkin Park concerts. Customers will be asked which type of ticket they would like to purchase, before joining the virtual queue – seating or standing.
- You have 10 minutes to pay for your tickets once you have reached the front of the queue to prevent other customers holding on to quantities of tickets that they never end up paying for
- In order to protect user security while making payments online, customers must be registered on the Computicket website in order to book and pay for tickets
- Credit cards used for ticket payments must be 3D secure or Verified by Visa (this takes place with individual banks) for a payment to be successfully processed
- AMEX and Diners Club credit cards will not be accepted for online bookings
- Customers making use of the print@home facility are advised to print their tickets at a later date to avoid delays due to high volumes of web traffic
Important booking information for all customers:
- Tickets are limited to 8 per person